Friday, March 4, 2011

Silly Thoughts

Resisting my mind is quite a battle I’d always rather end up giving in to an already due impulse than to endure a long thread of agony from brushing it off almost every chance of listening to it.


Quite many are the reasons why I shouldn’t write you another of my unsolicited messages. But I am twins with stubbornness, and writing is my way of depleting something that stirs bafflement, which does not bless me with peace of mind by the way.


Writing my mind off is my favored egress. Besides, my mind is being selfish on how I must structure my sentences to complete my tasks tonight, whatever date tonight is for if there’s one thing that’s certain, this ridiculous squiggling won’t find its way to the compose message part of my FB only to be mocked and laughed at by you.


Too, my mind rather wants me to scribble words from a personal perspective. So here I am writing you another of my silly thoughts.


Let me be straightforward thenceforth.


I write because I want to say sorry. More than pissing you off, I might have frightened you. Frightened with how you must have been acquainted with my reverence to your written and spoken mind. Frightened you that I almost became your virtual stalker.


The truth of the matter is that, I as well, find myself frightened to a possibility that the very reason of frightening you was a misreckoning of how I marvel at how your mind works.


No, it’s not what you think it is, if that’s what your instincts told you. I simply take delight in individuals having minds like yours, nothing more. Nothing less to be aggrandized with either.


But it scared you that you blocked me from detailing on your wall, which was already tantamount to un-friending me.


Your silence is like a sickness that cripples even my bones.


It seems like you whispered to the winds how you detest every inch of me. And I feel that each time I gasp for air.


My soul has been agitated, like Job's.


I thought that your “we really do need to put this behind us” last line in your message was true to its meaning in a positive way.


Or did you unmistakably mean to say never talk to strangers?


Still, my apology.




P.S. Look, it's March, your month. Greetings on International Women's Day.




Photo credits: http://ow.ly/47ZYg

No comments:

Post a Comment